‘This is a good college.’ Ofsted, 2014
Ofsted is the official government body responsible for inspecting schools and colleges across the country. Stockton Sixth Form College was last inspected in March 2014 and was judged to be ‘Good’ across all areas.
Read the full report.
- “Students’ success rates are high across levels of study”
- The college provides “very effective support for students”
- “Staff motivate students strongly to complete high quality work to fulfil their potential”
- “Teachers engage students actively in learning and foster tremendous enthusiasm for their subjects” – learning is “lively and dynamic”
- The college “prepares students well for progression to their next steps”. “All completing students in 2013 had a positive destination to either further or higher education or employment.”
- The Principal, senior managers and governors have an “ambitious vision” for the college.