Stockton Sixth Form College is the only specialist sixth form college in the Stockton area. The college has 40 years’ experience delivering A-level, BTEC and GCSE qualifications to full-time students aged 16-19.
Why study at Stockton Sixth Form College?
- You will receive a British A-level or BTEC education that leads directly into both the UK and overseas university systems
- We have strong links with local universities including Oxbridge, Russell Group institutions and University of Durham.
- The college provides exceptional support for students progressing on to apprenticeship and career pathways
- We enable high flying students to benefit from special provision with our Target A* programme
- The college has an excellent tutorial system that provides outstanding pastoral care to enable students to reach their full potential
- Our first class sports and recreational facilities include a multi-gym, state-of-the-art dance studio and indoor sports hall
- The college’s international officer provides an individualised service to every international applicant
- Stockton Sixth Form College is a Highly Trusted Sponsor with the UK Border Agency under Tier 4
- International student support is available, including cultural and linguistic assistance , support around: travel arrangements, applying for visas, registering with a doctor and opening a bank account
- The college can arrange to meet you at the airport and provide accommodation with trusted families.
Stockton-on-Tees is a lively multi-cultural town situated in the North East of England close to the famous historic university cities of York, Durham and Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Home to over 160,000 people, the town is less than ten miles from an international airport (Durham Tees Valley) and less than an hour away from larger airports such as Newcastle International or Leeds Bradford. Travel around the area is made easy by direct rail services to London and an extensive public transport network.
The cost of living in Stockton and the North East of England is much lower than in other parts of the country, enabling residents to enjoy days out exploring the rich and diverse nature of the town and its local areas, including:
- Historic nearby towns such as Whitby and York.
- North Yorkshire Moors National Park
- The famous theme parks of Flamingo Land and Lightwater Valley
- The surfer seaside resort of Saltburn.
How to apply
Apply to study at the college using our online application form.
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org