Course Duration: 2 years
Course Level: A Level
Why study Business?
- I want to study all of the key areas of business activity and behaviour
- I want to enhance my understanding of current affairs
- I enjoy problem-solving and making use of case studies
- I want to set up and run my own business.
What does the course consist of?
Investigating and evaluating real-world business issues:
- How can a manager motivate a workforce?
- How can a new business establish itself in the market?
- What is business efficiency?
- How do firms promote their products?
- Why did Nissan come to the North East?
Topics covered; Leadership, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations and the External Environment.
How is this course assessed?
What might this course lead on to?
- Higher education in Business or related courses such as Finance or Marketing
- Career opportunities in areas such as Tourism, Banking, Personnel, Marketing and Financial Services
- Self-employment in your own business.