Course Level: GCSE, Level 2
Why study GCSE Mathematics?
- It is compulsory to resit this course if you did not achieve a grade C or grade 4 at GCSE.
What does the course consist of?
- Applying mathematics in context, problem solving, reasoning and exploring the functional elements of mathematics
- Applying maths to mini-projects, such as ‘first time buyer’ and ‘holiday’ project scenarios
- Developing and refining a sound technique in working with numbers and understanding fractions, decimals, percentages and basic ratio.
How is this course assessed?
What might this course lead on to?
- Essential for apprenticeships and courses at university including Teaching and Nursing etc.