Course Duration: 2 years
Course Level: A Level
Why study Psychology?
- I want to study the scientific approach to understanding behaviour
- I want to gain a broad skill set that prepares me for higher education or a wide range of potential careers.
What does the course consist of?
- Psychology Past to Present: A fascinating exploration of major psychological approaches to understanding human behaviour
- Investigating Behaviour: Consider and apply the diverse research methods used by psychologists
- Psychology: Implications in the Real Word: Stress, Schizophrenia & Addiction.
How is this course assessed?
What might this course lead on to?
- The study of Psychology at university
- Specific careers: Educational Psychologist, Sports Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist
- General careers: Teaching, Media, Management.